* Fresh Baby Wipes Container (BPA FREE*) – used for storing clean Cheeky Wipes™
* 17cm (l) x 17cm (w) x 10cm (d)
* Flat, stackable lids and splash-proof seal to keep your wipes fresher for longer
* Hinged Single clip lid means easy one-handed opening and closing
* Perfect for holding up to 50 clean damp soft Terry Towelling Cloth Baby Wipes
* Fill Levels on outer box shows where to fill with water for 25 or 50 wipes
* Simply occasionally wash the Fresh Baby Wipes Container with washing up liquid to clean
What is BPA?
*Bisphenol A or BPA, is a chemical used to make plastics including materials that come into contact with food such as refillable drinks bottles and food storage containers. It's also used to make protective coatings and linings for food and drinks cans.
Minute amounts of BPA can transfer from packaging into food and drinks, but independent experts have advised that these levels of exposure are not considered to be harmful. Independent studies have shown that, even when consumed at high levels, BPA is rapidly absorbed, detoxified, and eliminated from humans.
The levels of BPA found in food from food contact materials are not a concern to health. However, BPA is one of a large number of substances that have the potential to interact with our hormone systems, and some people claim that this means it is an 'endocrine disruptor' and that it could have effects at very low doses that are not seen at higher doses. In recent years, many environmental groups have expressed concerns that the BPA contained in baby feeding bottles could ‘leach’ or leak out into a baby’s milk from the plastic when heated under certain conditions, or when bottles were cracked or scratched. This, they claimed, could result in health concerns for babies and children.
Obviously we want to do the best by our parents and babies. Our BPA free containers mean you will know for sure that NO BPA could potentially leach from your wipes container onto your wipes and therefore transferred to your babies skin!
*content from Food Standards Agency Website 2016